NORCAL 4 INCH custom springs 00-13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I will be releasing a spring for the guys that want a 4 drop and seeing who would want to be a tester. The rear kit will require free travel mod along with djm endlinks/bumpstops and belltech sp shocks.

Just like my 6 inch springs these 4 inch will ride great and will NOT HAVE dead coils. This means you guys can put in helper bags and tow no issues and the ride quality will be nice you can also add the belltech 1 inch spacers to make it three.

I just set up the coil thickness and windings just need to get them into the machine to spin out and then ill start the testing with you guys being the test subjects lol.

I think lee would take the 07 up trucks

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
I would be interested. I will be buying a Escalade within a month or two and I am not taking my drop of the Tahoe. So I am going to need a kit once I get it.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
been using the 6 inch drop springs with 2.5 inch spacers from ebay working perfect

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
unless i get problems with how i have been doing it up to now with 1 or 2 or 2.5 spacers im not. rides smooth so dont want to mess with new springs rates and all that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
preinternet