No Sound Through Rear Door Speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lyle

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I replaced the factory deck with a JVC unit. I don't remember if I had sound coming out of rear doors before. The rear 4x10's work but are almost gone. I did not see any extra wires from factory unit for the rear doors. Anyone know which wires run the rear doors?

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
likely had the factory amp installed. hook up you amp trigger wire from head unit to the pink wire on the chassis side that hooked to oem radio before.

OP
OP
Lyle

Lyle

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks. A Google search pointed me in the right direction on this forum. Answered by you lol. All speakers work accept left rear door. Do you have a picture of the factory amp? Don't think it's under my seat because all I saw was the seat motors. There is a little silver box just under dash on drivers side close to the middle. Want to see if speaker is blown or wire broken to the rear door.

OP
OP
Lyle

Lyle

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It's an SLT and just wondering what it looks like.

OP
OP
Lyle

Lyle

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Found the amp. Are the rear speakers and rear door speakers spliced together? I want to bypass the factory amp and run better speakers through a good amp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim2014