No sound from any Front Speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, EVERY speaker in my 2003 Denali works, Except for both front doors and pillars don't work at all.

Before i tear apart both doors and the dash to troubleshoot, any knowledge or ideas you guys have would surely help and be appreciated.

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it the stock head unit?

yes, stock unit. but it looks at one point whoever owned it before me had a custom system. so who knows.. i suppose i should just tear into it and start testing wires

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes, stock unit. but it looks at one point whoever owned it before me had a custom system. so who knows.. i suppose i should just tear into it and start testing wires

That's where I would start first. Just need a spare speaker and some jumper wires to rule out the head unit.

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
well, first things first, i took off both front door panels and pillars just to verify that even had speakers at all and that they were connected. then i took apart the dash and traced the wires (green/dark green/grey/tan) and they went into the radio/harness. my only thought is the front channel of the head unit is bad/blown.

figured it needed an upgrade anyways and bought a new double din head unit and steering wheel controls harness etc..

mods: you can close/delete this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157