NNBS parts for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nrcpharmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys so it looks like I'll be putting my truck to stock, or as close to it so I will have a few items that are going to be going up for sale.

Pictures will be posted later.

I have an Escalade/Denali roof rack with cross rails asking $250 shipped. It's all in good condition. Painted black. SOLD!!!

Chrome handles - $70 shipped. SOLD!!!

Smoked G5 tails with CREE LED reverse bulb and esky appliqués, trade for stock black appliqués- SOLD!!!

Full LED modified smoked Esky third brake light and spoiler - SOLD!!!

CAI, Inc cold air intake powder coated black (only on the truck for about 10K miles) - $250 shipped New is $399 + shipping.

Images from manufacturer's website:
5ybusa9y.jpg

tujy7y6u.jpg

2u5use6e.jpg

Custom lowering springs, lowered it about 2/3, nice level stance - $150 plus shipping

OEM headphones (2) and OEM remote - $75 shipped
ynudaheq.jpg
y7e7ase9.jpg
y6y3aned.jpg

V-LEDs fog light LED bulbs $30 shipped SOLD!!!
y2ymenut.jpg

Also have the back up sensors (black) and harness in working order, good condition - $55 shipped.

PM me if you're interested.

Headlights - SOLD!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you ditch the old bumper when you swapped?

OP
OP
nrcpharmd

nrcpharmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You mean the rear bumper with the Z71 side moldings? If so, I still have it. You interested?

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You mean the rear bumper with the Z71 side moldings? If so, I still have it. You interested?

Well I was seeing if you still had your old bumper because Ive been looking for an esky rear bumper... :emotions33:

OP
OP
nrcpharmd

nrcpharmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I was seeing if you still had your old bumper because Ive been looking for an esky rear bumper... :emotions33:

Oh, I'm going to have to trade it in with the esky bumper, the stock rear bumper has the flares on it and I took off the body flares, so it will not go. And if I take off the flares there's holes in the bumper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeyMoSteel