NNBS MBRP Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rey Rock

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is it hard to install i have a 03 Denali and i was in Chicago for two weeks i wish i would have saw this sooner.Cost and Delivery is going a problem well let me know.

09Hoe

Reaction score
Hi I live only in Chicago and I'm pretty interested. May I ask if this is louder or the borla?

OP
OP
Mr. B

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not heard the Borla. I had a Borla exhaust on an older Grand Cherokee. It's louder than that system was.

letloose

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is there any drone? How loud is load? How much louder is this than the stock exhaust on your denali? Im interested and have the money just trying to get a feel for how loud it is. And im in the chicagoland area so it works out.

OP
OP
Mr. B

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is no drone. It is very quiet when the cruise is set at highway speeds, or you are just putting around town. It is louder than stock, but not at all obnoxious in my opinion. And it has a nice throaty roar at full throttle. This is quieter than the standard MBRP system. It was too loud for my taste when I ordered it, so I called them and asked if they had a quieter muffler available. They do, and sent one to me.

teknicktion

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Very interested. I have A 2001 Tahoe 5.3. Do you know if it will work on my truck?How much shipped to 07110 Nutley NJ?

OP
OP
Mr. B

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay guys, this has to go. $175. If you want it shipped, I'm at 61114, you can check the rates through UPS.

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know what it weighs or the size, but shipping to 75275... I'd pay that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRSB16

Latest posts