NNBS Escalade G5 Taillights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phil DeVtec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

The Tahoe has been traded in an is now gone. I took my parts off the truck and will be putting up a bunch of stuff for sale.

First up are my Eagle Eyes G5 taillights. These were bought brand new and worked 100% the whole time I had them. The harness is included and is Plug-and-Play.

IMG_0177_zps8juthna5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0179_zpsrfvxdk1q.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0178_zpshhgwefyv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Asking price is $225 shipped obo. Payment is via PayPal only.

Karl

07burbLTZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Very interested in these, they should fit all 07 and up tahoes and suburb and right
With the harness they are 100% plug and play right - any upgrade required
And what condition are they in

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

What other types of items are you going to be posting maybe interested in more items, looking for many items currently

OP
OP
Phil DeVtec

Phil DeVtec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They fit all NNBS trucks (Tahoe, Yukon, Suburban, and Escalade). They are 100% plug-and-play and have no issues. Great condition! Only on my car for 1.5 years...if that.

I have the appliques that go with these...in Summit White.
I have an Esky spoiler in Summit White with Esky 3rd Brake lights modded to light all the way across.
I have an Esky roof rack painted Summit White.

Pictures of these other items to come and will be included in their own threads.

ilaneD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Phil - I'm interested in the other items. Unfortunately, I haven't posted enough to send you a PM. Could you please email me at windowpro2003 [at] yahoo [dot] com. I just purchased a 2010 Denali tonight and would like the Esky Parts. I'm sure you can PM me, if so, send me your email address. Thanks - Jim

LoHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They fit all NNBS trucks (Tahoe, Yukon, Suburban, and Escalade). They are 100% plug-and-play and have no issues. Great condition! Only on my car for 1.5 years...if that.

I have the appliques that go with these...in Summit White.
I have an Esky spoiler in Summit White with Esky 3rd Brake lights modded to light all the way across.
I have an Esky roof rack painted Summit White.

Pictures of these other items to come and will be included in their own threads.

I want that esky spoiler

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts