neww tail lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cotton

Reaction score
got a great deal on them

Attachments

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 68
  • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 64
  • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 59

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do they look at night?

Midgetclown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think they look pretty good.... if your thinkin about blacking them out IMO it'd probably be better if you just took the lense off to just black out the chrome reflectors of the stop/running lights (whatever the top ones are haha) and leaving the reverse alone. That way theyd still be semi blacked out, the leds will still be fully visible and still have reverse light functionality. Im only saying this because thats what i was thinking about doing haha.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Think they look pretty good.... if your thinkin about blacking them out IMO it'd probably be better if you just took the lense off to just black out the chrome reflectors of the stop/running lights (whatever the top ones are haha) and leaving the reverse alone. That way theyd still be semi blacked out, the leds will still be fully visible and still have reverse light functionality. Im only saying this because thats what i was thinking about doing haha.

agreed that be hella boss

slowstang305

Full Access Member
Reaction score

+1 on that one

OP
OP
C

cotton

Reaction score
the do look good but the onkly thang is i can get the runnign lights to come on, any help

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the running lights (as in daytime running lights) won't come now that you've installed the tails??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PeterF

Latest posts