Newb from NJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome!!

I always liked the Raptor and thought about getting one..But for my runs to New Jersey from Miami [several times a year] it makes more sense for me to have my Tahoe like it makes more sense for you to have your XL Yukon..You definitely did the right thing..Excellent choice!!

OP
OP
S

slimchachi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks awesome!!

I always liked the Raptor and thought about getting one..But for my runs to New Jersey from Miami [several times a year] it makes more sense for me to have my Tahoe like it makes more sense for you to have your XL Yukon..You definitely did the right thing..Excellent choice!!

thanks! yea, the raptor is great but would make for a hell of a lot of gas being used for those trips. over all, i'm glad i went the XL route. my wifes durango suffices for trips where less stuff is needed.

tipnring

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice! That's next for me, pick up another raptor but a supercab this time around!

Yes the SuperCab works great for me. Mine only has 17K miles too. The prices are starting to come down now that the 2017 Raptors are out.

Slimchachi's 2014 SCREW Raptor looked sweet too with lots of mods. Someone got a good one when he traded that one.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

slimchachi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes the SuperCab works great for me. Mine only has 17K miles too. The prices are starting to come down now that the 2017 Raptors are out.

Miami-Dades's 2014 SCREW Raptor looked sweet too. Someone got a good one when he traded that one.

yea, they're coming down, hopefully i can grab another. i sold that black supercrew i posted to a young guy in maryland. it's heavily modded and i couldn't justify trading in a long travel truck for pretty much stock price. i was happy what i got privately though and hopefully see some pics of it getting some air. i'm over on FRF as well, same name as here.

i ordered some 22s for the denali, was thinking 24s but figured 22s would be the best bet for now, then maybe make that leap to 24s in the future. not the best roads up here so i'd be banging those big wheels around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157