New XD Series Wheels installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bdawg497

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got the XD Series Addict 18x9's put on this afternoon. Black on Black z71. I still have some tread left on the factory tires, so i'll run them for a few months and then up-size to the 285 Nitto Trail Grapplers.

With the CCM 2.5/1, admittedly the tires are looking a bit small to me. Have not had a chance to take pictures yet as i'm back at the office. Will get them uploaded shortly.

OP
OP
Bdawg497

Bdawg497

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wheels put on after CCM

I got the XD Series Addict 18x9's put on this afternoon. Black on Black z71. I still have some tread left on the factory tires, so i'll run them for a few months and then up-size to the 285 Nitto Trail Grapplers.

With the CCM 2.5/1, admittedly the tires are looking a bit small to me. Have not had a chance to take pictures yet as i'm back at the office. Will get them uploaded shortly.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
x2 on the pics you can't post on this forum without said pics its against TYF law lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HSK76