new to the forum got some new pics of the hoe what u thank?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good. I was about to get those tails.. Looks nice

OP
OP
midmohoe

midmohoe

Reaction score
thanks for all the positive feedback guys !! i got the headlights and tails off ebay they were kinda cheep so i was skeptical but there nice quality and fit great the taillights i smoked myself with that vht nightshade rattle can stuff it works real well the lift is a rough country 6in 20in gear alloy wheels and 35 12.50 nittos

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That thing looks sweet. I love the heads and tails. Nice to have another lifted NBS guy on here.

Shit, around here a stock ride eight hoe seems lifted lol. Gotta love em both though. If i had the money i would have two one like this one and one like JKs or any other lowered/slammed one out there

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
haha us lifted guys are out numbered like 10 to 1. Ive almost been brainwashed to lower my truck. haha. Although most of you guys have some awesome lowered trucks. I would have no problem trading for a day haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbrown415

Latest posts