New to me 2010 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliScott

Reaction score
Picked up this 2010 Denali a couple weeks ago and finally getting around to posting. 58k on the odometer. Seems to have almost every option. Even got the dealer to pull the door dings before buying. Previous owner was nice enough to replace the tires right before trading in.

Soo far I am loving it.

I had a 2003 Tahoe with the 4 speed tranny and 5.3. Sold it last april trying to get better mileage with a Grand Cherokee. What was I thinking. Wife got a nice upgrade with that. :) The 6.2 and 6 speed are a night and day difference from the 03. Plenty of power to tow anything I want and actually gets decent mileage on the highway.

I had it tinted all around 3 days after purchase, a nice coat of wax, some good polish on the wheels and grill, Good to go.

This pic is the Denali's first towing trip to Lake Havasu last weekend. Very impressed with the way she handled the boat. There wasn't even a mark in the hitch receiver so I'm sure the previous owner never hooked anything up to it.

Thanks for everyones posts on their experiences with the Tahoes, Suburbans and Yukons. I read this forum up and down before committing to the 6.2 and in the end I'm glad I did for my uses.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 99

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:welcome:

Nice Denali!

OP
OP
D

DenaliScott

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Nav bypass came in today so time to take the center dash off for the 2nd time. Forgot to mention I replaced the AC controls after I bought it. The fan control buttons were worn and bright green :chair:. The new one has the external temp as some others have mentioned. I haven't had any with the fan speed or cooling with the new unit.

03prox800

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Info. on the bypass please????:)

Thanks guys. Nav bypass came in today so time to take the center dash off for the 2nd time. Forgot to mention I replaced the AC controls after I bought it. The fan control buttons were worn and bright green :chair:. The new one has the external temp as some others have mentioned. I haven't had any with the fan speed or cooling with the new unit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n