New to forum and suv world

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1clean08denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just introducing my self, I am new to the forum as well as my 08 yukon denali. Was tired of my lifted 2005 chevy 2500hd and decided I wanted something nicer, found a good deal on a 2008 yukon denali with 60k on it. I have too many ideas of what I'd like to do to it so I'll be searching the site pretty often. Here is a picture of her, I've had her about a month removed the steps, badges and also moldings, tinted the window's added led tail lights all interior lights and also hid headlights and foglight. uploadfromtaptalk1428249056551.jpg

OP
OP
1clean08denali

1clean08denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx guys, just had the Flowmaster installed today and now looking for some black 22's since I tow a boat and small trailer. Also I have never been a fan of all the chrome so I want to swap the handles to white and also mirror to just black and white and lose the chrome don't know if there caps or part of the mirror maybe u guys can help me with that.

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Nice, you gonna lift this one too?

Love those taillights and the clean look. I took my boards off, but it felt a little awkward to me.

OP
OP
1clean08denali

1clean08denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, you gonna lift this one too?

Love those taillights and the clean look. I took my boards off, but it felt a little awkward to me.
No...think it's staying stock height. the past 2 trucks where lifted so kinda over it. I'm 6'6" so no boards doesn't bother me I just get right in and you can't beat how clean they look with out them.

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
I couldn't get over how the front bumper looked lowered without the boards on mine, but i also think removing the molding lends to the no boards look. Looks really clean

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo