New Tires! Nitto Trail Grapplers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RMM

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Diabology - truck looks great. Does yours have the autoride/autolevel system? I have heard that the leveling kits wont work with it and just looking for first hand experience.

If it does did youhave to modify anythiung further or any problems?

Thanks

OP
OP
Diabology

Diabology

What's not good?
Reaction score
Diabology - truck looks great. Does yours have the autoride/autolevel system? I have heard that the leveling kits wont work with it and just looking for first hand experience.

If it does did youhave to modify anythiung further or any problems?

Thanks

Nope, my kit works fine with my autoride.

mattjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Size is 295 x 55 x 20. Ride great, look even better! Ordered CCM leveling kit to complete the look and reduce minimal rubbing at full lock.

So glad you posted this. I have the same rims with 275/55R20s and was wondering how big I could go on tires before I needed a leveling kit. Looks like I have my answer.

BLK TAHOE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That's a really great looking NNBS, love it with the brush guard

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So glad you posted this. I have the same rims with 275/55R20s and was wondering how big I could go on tires before I needed a leveling kit. Looks like I have my answer.

But he does have a leveling kit... the CCM 2.5/1.5 to be exact.

And I thought only LTZ's were the only ones that came with autoride and diabology has an LT so I guess some of the LT's have em too...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove