new tires leveling questions now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badcompany13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
okay i have a 02 z71 tahoe. i have a brand new set of 275-65-20 cooper zeon ltz tires i want to put on it. the website for cooper says they are 34s i have the same style brand of tire in a 275-60-20 on it now with no leveling or spacers or anything. and it appears i could put the new ones on without leveling it. im gonna eventually level. should i just get level keys for the front and raise it a inch and if so should i just go to my local ford dealership and get them for f150? Also i have mechanical and bodyshop experience but i was wondering where a leveling kit instructions for doing the keys are? any help is much appreciated.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
They tires will prob scrub in the front and you will need to crank the stock keys and hope they dont rub. Order keys from ebay and coil spacers, new longer shocks also. The coil spacers and shocks are easy to install with little skills but the keys require special tools.

OP
OP
B

badcompany13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thanks i got the keys and spacers. im gonna rent the tools from a parts store for the front torsion stuff and i have rear 2 inch spacers so im guessing im gonna set the front keys at a 2 and a half lift bc i want to level it out. ill post pics soon as this weekend ends if i get to do it this weekend. and btw i think your yukon is badass!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse