new power plant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dross99_si

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been running a Whipple for almost a year and I have to say there is zero maintenance. The only maintenance it calls for is to change it's oil at 100,000 miles. Other than that, just perform normal engine maintenance. I started with the blower on my 6.0 LQ4, then did AR longtube headers, a Vinci High Performance "trucker" cam with full roller rockers and a built 4l60 trans because I couldn't mate up a 6l80 with my AWD transfer case. I had BlackBear Performance do my tunes via an Autocal where they email me the tunes and I install them myself through the OBDII port. My truck isn't called "The Beast" for nothing. It absolutely launches. Bye Bye Titans. They have no chance nor do most others. I need to update my YouTube videos after my trans because it launches and shifts way better now but here's one right after the cam but before the headers and trans/ stall.

View attachment 197711 View attachment 197712

Awesome looking setup man! Very clean

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman