New pics of Billet Grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mando2776

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heres a pic of my new Carriage Works Billet Grill and Chrome Bow-Tie. Was a simple install took me about 30 min.

Attachments

• front billet2.jpg
    front billet2.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 75
OP
OP
mando2776

mando2776

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much did you get that for and where

both @ amazon.com
(Street Scene) sold by JW custom access. (Outlined chrome bow tie) was $45
(Carriage Works) polished Billet grill using 6061-TD aircraft aluminum $126

looks really good... compared to stock... grill is a bolt on.

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
both @ amazon.com
(Street Scene) sold by JW custom access. (Outlined chrome bow tie) was $45
(Carriage Works) polished Billet grill using 6061-TD aircraft aluminum $126

looks really good... compared to stock... grill is a bolt on.

Do you like the bolt on? I have heard that in the sun light, you can see where the grille was replaced, and bolted over the factory one. Have you noticed anything like this yet?

OP
OP
mando2776

mando2776

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you like the bolt on? I have heard that in the sun light, you can see where the grille was replaced, and bolted over the factory one. Have you noticed anything like this yet?

i like it.... that pic above was taken in the sun, u can almost make out the old grill lines, but u have to look at it real close to be able to see it, its not visible
to oncoming traffic. the billet grills horizontal lines are real close to each other, so theres really no big gaps like other grills. therefore u cannt really see the old grill, but im speaking for myself.
im satisfied with it... and sure dont wanna go thru the trouble of shaving off the old grill. and sanding off the remaining edges... i wanted a simple set up.

armandjones82

Banned
Reaction score
Seems to me that it really looks so good. I hope that some brands like all sales and others that are out there in the market can compensate all the things that are there in order to really get things done and straight in your mod.

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great man! :waytogo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member