New Mirrors. HD tow Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FedEx left me a package.. it was filled with 2 mirrors. yay

these suckers turned out exact how i wanted them to.. they minimized my passenger side blind spot.

6145e9f0.jpg

3c3537a7.jpg

f1ab3b88.jpg

448a5dfe.jpg

3fed863f.jpg

7fe6ab38.jpg

1401b27c.jpg

46076ab2.jpg

Painted the emblem yesterday and wet sanded and polished it this morning..

3214d373.jpg

OP
OP
jdpber

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drive to work this morning.. these suckers are a bit wider than the OEM mirrors.. but good lord you can see so much. The passenger side blind spot is dramatically reduced with the larger upper mirror and the lower half concave helps greatly.. It has only been one day and cant believe the increased visibility. makes backing into a parking spot super easy..

i love these..

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks mean man. Do you have any issues with them vibrating since they are so long? I might have to get those and integrate LED strip blinkers on the posts. :rocking:

OP
OP
jdpber

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
L2yan - funny you mention the led (blinkers / runnign lights) i have been looking up lights this afternoon for this integration..

as to vibration. non that i have noticed yet.. i have to make a run up the interstate to a rehearsal dinner and wedding in the next city..and will see how they are at 75 and let you know.. but the seem very stable.. i did notice an ever so slight wind whistle or hum from the shape of the arms.. but nothing major only notice when doing the wind hand wave thing going in and out the air pocket playing around..

Arctic-Rodz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn it! You beat me to them! lol they look great! You need cab lights like mine now :D

Your hoe didnt have the LED blinker option? Mine has the LED blinker and im wondering if I order the HD mirrors with the LED option if it will plug right in? Any idea?

Where'd you get em, and how much? Ive been looking for them on ebay, and I will color match mine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE