New Mirrors. HD tow Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
still wondering what it would look like on a lowered hoe. anybody end up doing this?

blatta1999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this thread is a bit old but I have a question about these mirrors and fitting them to my Tahoe. My Tahoe has power adjusting and heated mirrors but not power folding or turn signals built in. Is that not an option I can add on? I know with most features they are there just not used. So would I just be able to buy a heated power adjusting mirror or could I buy one with a turn signal in it and it work? I have a 2005 Tahoe.

Pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this thread is a bit old but I have a question about these mirrors and fitting them to my Tahoe. My Tahoe has power adjusting and heated mirrors but not power folding or turn signals built in. Is that not an option I can add on? I know with most features they are there just not used. So would I just be able to buy a heated power adjusting mirror or could I buy one with a turn signal in it and it work? I have a 2005 Tahoe.

You have to wire the turn signal yourself

camaroz1985

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think you do have to wire the turn signal yourself on the newer trucks (03-06), but the door control module might have to be reprogrammed with a Tech 2. There is also not a power folding option for this style.

I have had them on my last 3 trucks, two most recent are factory, and first was aftermarket. The factory mirrors have been rock solid, aftermarket vibrated a little. They are great for towing and general visibility. My wife also loves them just for visibility. She says it makes it hard when she drives something other than the Suburban.