New member from the Bay Area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol: my ******* god, you cards fans are all the same!... "my cards will always beat them...."

Cards have one MAYBE two more years of good football left, and baring the 4 weeks of GREAT football they played in the playoffs, they didnt look that great last year, they just didnt lose any divisional games... good luck this year, because im pretty sure the cards and falling second, maybe even third in the NFC west...

Ha ha, its on. San Fran never beat the Cards at all last year and you are saying they didn't play that well. Thats not saying much about your 9ers. When football seasons starts, your 9er's ass is grass and my Cards are the damn lawnmower!! Bring it!

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
open day baby... you gonna be at the game? I havent missed a single niners game here in phonix in years...

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
open day baby... you gonna be at the game? I havent missed a single niners game here in phonix in years...

You damn traitor. :insane:

I got to get a sports forum up so I can start talking crap to you 9er fans out there. Cards are going to be damn good this year and the first win for them will be against San Fran!! Can't wait!!!!! God I love football!

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
its gonna take more then 9 wins to get into the playoffs this year man... and since the niners are going 12-4... you better step your game up

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its gonna take more then 9 wins to get into the playoffs this year man... and since the niners are going 12-4... you better step your game up

Like I said, its on. :head3:

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
if you end up going to opening game, let me know... me and the guys always do it big in the parking lot by the highschool for hours before.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you end up going to opening game, let me know... me and the guys always do it big in the parking lot by the highschool for hours before.

:waytogo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MEA1

Latest posts