New member from DFW, TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zdeckich

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all, new member here from fort worth, TX. Have a 2008 Tahoe that i hope to learn more about suspension and mechanical stuff on here. Ill try and post pics later. Other GM cars i have is a 78 Malibu wagon (avatar pic) 2011 CTS-V Coupe and the wife 13 ATS. Looking forward to talking to you guys.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all, new member here from fort worth, TX. Have a 2008 Tahoe that i hope to learn more about suspension and mechanical stuff on here. Ill try and post pics later. Other GM cars i have is a 78 Malibu wagon (avatar pic) 2011 CTS-V Coupe and the wife 13 ATS. Looking forward to talking to you guys.

Welcome. Not only am I a Tahoe driver, I am CTS-V fan as well. Never owned one, my cousin did though!

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Zak!!

MSgt Chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, not only as I am a Tahoe owner I also own a G-body. Buick Regal

OP
OP
zdeckich

zdeckich

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you all for the welcome. Hope to learn a little more about my tahoe. Just paid it off a few months ago so time to do some fun mods with it.

RED TAHOE LS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Zak, :welcome:to the forum from Georgia Dawg country. I'm trying to see if the Malibu has wide whitewall tires on it, what a nice ride. Pics would be nice.
David g............:)

OP
OP
zdeckich

zdeckich

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Zak, :welcome:to the forum from Georgia Dawg country. I'm trying to see if the Malibu has wide whitewall tires on it, what a nice ride. Pics would be nice.
David g............:)

They are detroit steel wheels in 18/20

loweredbu.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE