New member from CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Short_Haul

Reaction score
Hello all, Happy to be a new Yukon owner here in Northern California. Just took delivery of this 2016 Yukon Denali in Iridium Metallic, with Cocoa/Dark Atmosphere interior. It has the open road package, power steps, HUD and adaptive cruise options, as well as the 22" Ultra bright machined aluminum wheels. It has just over 56K on the clock and was purchased from Jerry Seiner Buick GMC in North Salt Lake, UT. She just arrived this morning and I'm thriled.

This is my first modern GM vehicle, we just sold our '14 4runner to get this. I am a fan of the vintage GM vehicles, this Yukon will join my '75 Chevy Cheyenne 20, '75 Chevy Suburan Scottsdale 20 and '62 Chevy Impala sport coupe.

I've never been one to just keep things stock, so I'm happy to be a member here and can't wait to learn about all the tips and tricks to upgrading and keeping these things in top shape. I just placed an order for the all weather floor liners in Cocoa. Next up is seat covers for the 2nd row buckets since they'll have car seats in them for the next few years at least...

image0 (1).jpeg

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Anthony!

Nice Denali and nice color. Excellent choice. 56K miles is super low miles as most 2015 + have over 100K. Hopefully you got some service records.

OP
OP
Short_Haul

Short_Haul

Reaction score
Thanks everybody! Stoked to find such an active and supportive community on here, I’m a huge fan of the vehicle specific forums. Great way to share information!

Welcome from Miami Beach Anthony!

Nice Denali and nice color. Excellent choice. 56K miles is super low miles as most 2015 + have over 100K. Hopefully you got some service records.

Yeah pretty low, it’s a ‘16, PO was a GMC mechanic, and Carfax shows a pretty regular service interval.

Are those stock wheels? I like the looks of those wheels.

yup they’re factory... available on the GMC accessories website for a cool $550 a pop. I’ve been thinking all along Id be replacing them with some 17’s and 33” all terrains... but man it looks awfully sharp as it sits...

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I would stick with those wheels but is not my rig but I bet the wife agrees with me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA