New Member... 2 Hoes in the Driveway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thekl0wn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welp, finally got my '03 (blackey). Wasn't 100% what I wanted, but it's what I have now. It's the replacement for my '99 Tahoe (******). Planning on selling the '99, and using the money to delete the roof rack on the '03 (roof needs paint anyway), drop it, wheels, and exhaust. Or at least that's the plan... And things have a way of not going according to plan.

Only mod done so far is debadging it. Planning on taking off the bug guard tonight, as well as the window visors. (I like 'em clean shaven)

Nice site.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:welcome: Do I recognize you from other forums, by chance? You're screen name seems familiar.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's what it is :waytogo: Good to have ya over here, sir :High 5: Look forward to seeing pics of the rides.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The forums here seem to be much more active than what FSC has become.

We're a pretty active group and it's a good group. We have a lot of fun as well as have a lot of useful info specific to all years of yukon, tahoe, burb and esky. :waytogo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullyfiberchick