New(ish) member from AL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampHound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been lurking this forum for months, and after putting up a few posts I realized I should probably put up an introduction while I'm at it.

My 1997 Z71 GMC Yukon as she sits right now:
Yukonedit_00000_zps6e5cb23a.jpg

Yukonedit2_00000_zpsbfe77d64.jpg
Previous owner put some 3" blocks under the back. Not sure why, only thing its done is make the fuel gauge more inaccurate then ever.
Only thing I've done to the truck thus far is drop in a CAI. But thanks to the countless posts I've read here on TYF, well, I imagine there will be a mod list a mile long before to long.

Anyway, that's it for now!

Luke

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum I love the stance of your truck , Also What kind of sliders are those? build them yourself?

OP
OP
SwampHound

SwampHound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nah I live just outside of Fairhope actually.

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Welcome to the forum I love the stance of your truck , Also What kind of sliders are those? build them yourself?

I'm not sure, but gonna give them a closer look today, and see if I can find out. I can't tell you how many people have told me they are going to take them off my truck and put them on theirs lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manofaltes