New Headlights and Bumper lights installed Today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99Yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I went to the spring Burl's Creek Barrie Flea Market. Awesome! This year I got me some new trailer tires and rims. And for my Yukon, It got some TYC clear bumber lights, and a set of Depo clear headlights!

I just installed these this morning, and I havn't had a chance to try them out at night or aim them properly yet. Tomorrow at work I'll have the Old Guy Mech put the headlight aimer on them.

Install pics HERE.
Take a look at the difference between the old and new!
picture.jpg

picture.jpg

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good.

Just an FYI...you don't have to take the whole grille off to replace the lights.

OP
OP
99Yuk

99Yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you get the bumper lights from? How much?

BTW looks much better

Thanks! I like em too. I was really liking smoked, but after reading a few posts here about the much the light output gets shafted I wasn't quite so sure, so when I found these while walking around yesterday I pretty much jumped on them. The both sets of lights were $120CDN no taxes.

picture.jpg
picture.jpg

I don't know who the vendor was, I didn't ask, but they had all kinds of OBS plastic. Guys where walking out with front grills, fender flares, and of course lights. There were three guys working the booth and I had to wait my turn to talk to one. They were busy. They are still there today, I don't remember which field or asle they are at though. We spent 7 hours walking around farmers fields looking at all of the booths and other goodies.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Looks good.

Just an FYI...you don't have to take the whole grille off to replace the lights.

Hey thanks! Hehehe, you do if the original 11yr old hex be'nums are A) siezed or B) broken. That's ok these lights came with new brakets and new hex be'nums.

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if im correct to change the actual headlights you DO have to take the grill off, just not the lower lights

xX Mavr1ck Xx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think YukNali meant the bulbs maybe? and he's right about that, but to change out housings like 99Yuk you do have to take off the grill like you said riviera.

Your new light look great man!

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh and ya the lights look good im putting mine in b4 the end of the week when i get the tahoe back togheter

xX Mavr1ck Xx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess you kept your old brackets?? Anyway I found this vid, this guy has a lot of great how to videos for our model tahoes/yukons.
[yt]UfsFGfNcPY0[/yt]

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pmack