New halogen headlight assembly choices.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Poppa Pump

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to replace the headlight assemblies on my 1999 Tahoe (OBS) due to the fact that they are originals and are so clouded over its a wonder I'm getting any light down the road. I'm thinking of getting this trio of lights from Amazon. My truck is not a nice show truck like many of you own. It is a work truck that has a six foot plywood bed with back seats permanently in the down position. I use it to carry my saws, fuel and mauls and pull a trailer to give you an idea of what might help me. I came up with the below but I wondered if they of a quality that would be acceptable when compared to OEM. Any additions, corrections or direction would be appreciated. The swap out looks relatively easy. All three I am looking to replace are in the "Frequently Bought Together"

http://www.amazon.com/111004-Chevro...C/K+Truck+Blazer+Tahoe+Jimmy+Yukon+111004#Ask

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Richie255