New Grille Suggestions for 2008 Blacked Out Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miamidolphins561

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am considering switching out my black (painted) stock grille for a mesh Trex grille with bow tie logo. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

The T-Rex Grille with Bow Tie (I would paint Black):

TREXGRILLE.jpg

My Current Stock Grille:

T2.jpg

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it. It would be cool if you could put your stock bowtie on that mesh grille though.

quattrotman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the new grill...looks good but the bowtie is too big. I think doing it without the bowtie would look best.
I like the avatar :)

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the IDEA of the bow tie on the mesh grille... I'm just not sure that that first pic is the way I'd go about it. The aftermarket chrome bow tie is too plain to be by itself, I think. I think it needs the added dimensions that the stock grille chrome "base" provides. If that bow tie had beveled edges or something, then I think it'd be awesome.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Personally I prefer the look you have now ... but I've never liked one piece grilles on Tahoes (sorry Neo).

WhiteStripe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I like the new grill...looks good but the bowtie is too big. I think doing it without the bowtie would look best.
I like the avatar :)

I agree with everything Quattrotman said. I really like the one peice grill but that bowtie looks too big and makes it look weird. Maybe after you painted it black it wouldn't stand out so much.

p.s. -- Nice avatar!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts