New Grille and Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jetstar88

Reaction score
That looks great! I wasn't sure I'd like a grille along that styling but I love the way it turned out. The headlights and wheels look great too. The only thing I would have done different is to paint the grille shell black leaving only the mesh chrome. I really like the turn out though!

Ditto on painting the surround black. Come on, ammar456; tell us where we can get the grille.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Should stand out now from the crowd...

OP
OP
A

ammar456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
old grille was removed, but it sits on top of the original crossbar, so no cutting required.. I got it on a drive to Kuwait (about 7/8 hours from here), and they have a bunch of unbranded items, dunno where they're made really. if anyone "really" wants it, I might go again in Feb or so. The grille itself cost the equiv of around $260, not sure how much shipping to the states costs but I can look into it

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What brand are the headlights?? First I have seen any with clear side lenses and a factory design to them.

yukon07Artic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im impressed by your tahoe but whats more impressive is the touch up on the photo. I would really like to see how it looks with just a standard 6 mpixel camera. Or atlast a shot with not much of a touch up. I would really like to check that tahoe up close in person.

OP
OP
A

ammar456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha, yeah sure i can post up the original pic... i've just made the blacks a bit sharper here, car wasn't really very clean when i took the shot, will upload and post

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

here's the untouched pic:

tahorig.jpg

yukon07Artic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still looks gangster as hell. man yur tahoe is sick. looks like the grille isnt full chrome color, it must have alittle bit of smoke in em, which matches your black real well and yur rim omg... nice . one thing i would want to tweak is prolly the rim color, possibly poweder coat them a bit darker so that it will match your grill? i guess alittle gunmetal.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradwcampbell