New Fosgate 10" sub Custom enclosuer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

welfarewagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My friend has been in the stereo business for 20 years and has place in the top 50 installers in the past, so last week I asked him to add a little more bass in my truck without sacrificing space and here is the final product, 10" Rockford Fosgate sub and amp. The box is built by a way I have never heard of called stacking, apparently its the new thing to do for better quality.
Box 1.jpg Box 2.jpg Box 3.jpg Box 4.jpg Box 5.jpg

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good. A few buddies of mine here have been stacking for a couple years now. It's an easy way to get a weird shaped box instead of doing a lot of fiberglass work.

chadw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A lot of money for what ya got. Looks nice.

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
looks good! love how you used the space! stacking can yield some really nice shapes. my old box had stacked ABS to give a nice smooth transition on the front of my enclosure. some JA stole it :favorites68:

RebelXL

Reaction score
So you had to sacrifice the jack?
Can you post pics zoomed out a bit? I have an XL and was looking at the JL stealth but having 2 10'' against the back window isn't really stealthy enough for me! lol

OP
OP
welfarewagon

welfarewagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you had to sacrifice the jack?
Can you post pics zoomed out a bit? I have an XL and was looking at the JL stealth but having 2 10'' against the back window isn't really stealthy enough for me! lol

Sorry the pictures were taken by the installer so I dont have any further, as for the jack I relocated it under the hood on the driver side on the extra battery tray, I has able to drill a few holes and screwed the original jack holder there. The lug wrench I have laying on the back hatch area but I'm still trying to find a place to hide it.

RebelXL

Reaction score
Sorry the pictures were taken by the installer so I dont have any further

Are you able to take a quick cell phone shot of how it looks like now? I was thinking a shot with the lift gate open and not zoomed in so I can see what the whole area looks like.
If and when you can... no biggie. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wyodave