New edelbrock shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96redsport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered a set too. Thanks for the heads up on the price. Been eying these for a while!! :rocking:

kelly1

Reaction score
I ordered a set last night. The rear ones shipped but the fronts are backordered. HA! Let's hope Edelbrock has some in stock. lol

OP
OP
dsltrc

dsltrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a set last night. The rear ones shipped but the fronts are backordered. HA! Let's hope Edelbrock has some in stock. lol

When I ordered mine the front ones were supposed to be backordered but they all were delivered.at the same time...

arctic388

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so glad i checked this site today. I just ordered these. when i first was looking at these they were 99 and 109 a piece.

based on how my shocks look i bet they are factory.

kelly1

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up dsltrc. I'm hoping that's the case with mine. Summit showed the rear shocks as 'shipped' but the fronts as 'backordered'. We'll find out in a few days.

Now to figure out how to tell the wife I just spent $200.00. HA! Hard to pass up a good deal.

OP
OP
dsltrc

dsltrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update!!!!!

So less than 2 years and 15,000 miles and the front shocks are toast.. Called both edelbrock and summit racing and was told there is nothing to be done.. Guess I'm going to replace the fronts with bilstein.. I was really hoping these would last quite a bit longer than 2 years..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobsaget

Latest posts