NEW DOORS for a 96HOE??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

305Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys called Dealer and My Price is an arm and a Leg for the Set of Doors (1996 Tahoe 2 door) LIST was just Beyond CRAZY!!!

Any site on Line a might be able to Purchase besides Ebay (car Parts Wholesale)?????

Any info would be Great !

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
why not a salvage yard where the doors are most likely all OEM and will fit perfect and etc. They wont be cheap thin metal stupid China uses or anything like that. Just go down south for a set of doors or something. Craigslist etc etc..
All doors from like 88 to 2000 will fit. but 88 to 94 youll need to change out the inside door panel black part..

OP
OP

305Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I can get them Use as am In the Used parts Business, so they would be dirt cheap.. My issue is that if im gona spend money on the truck Repainting it I dont wana risk RUST COMING Back ~~~~

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
The doors wont rust if they are
1) not already rusty
2) your painter know how to paint and to take care of the spots that will usually rust first (called hotspots)
Idk it would just make that much more sense to me, but its your money dudde how bad are they now?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667