New Bumper Grille--Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's my new chrome bumper grille from "Denali Down Under". Installation was pretty easy and fit & finish are very good!
Cost: $200 shipped from Australia

grille3.jpg

grille2.jpg

grille11.jpg

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good corey. Completes the front. I always thought they had them stock on denali's till i got on this site..:emotions122:

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
I'm jelous. I want one of those so bad, but don't want to get it until I get the money to do the rest of the front end.

OP
OP
Yuk_Nali_6.0

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good corey. Completes the front. I always thought they had them stock on denali's till i got on this site..:emotions122:

Thanks Mike! I always hated the cheap plastic thing they put in that hole. I see they started putting these on the new Denali's, but just a short version.

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

I'm jelous. I want one of those so bad, but don't want to get it until I get the money to do the rest of the front end.

What else does your front end need?

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not really need, but color match he chrome trim around the grille/lights, an HD hood, and clear bra.

We all need more... :roflsquared: theres always something to do or add...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnybalo