New 2025 Tahoe Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Just saw the new video from Fast Lane on the upcoming 2025 Tahoe. Finally the Z71 will be have fog lights and it will also be available with the diesel engine.

encyphor

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I really like the updated interior. I've been on the cusp of pulling the trigger but now know for sure I'll wait for the refreshed interior on a Suburban or Yukon XL. I really didn't like the pyramid protrusion of the 2023 Nav in the lower trims, forcing me toward Denali trim. But now I think I can be very happy with a non-Denali trim.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it. Love that new green color too. Eagerly waiting to see the gmc yukon/xl ! I'm happy to see Supercruise offered on lower trims and diesel on off road trim.

I'm thinking I need a 25 GMC yukon Xl AT4 diesel with Supercruise in that green color with the new grey interior.

encyphor

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I like it. Love that new green color too. Eagerly waiting to see the gmc yukon/xl ! I'm happy to see Supercruise offered on lower trims and diesel on off road trim.

I'm thinking I need a 25 GMC yukon Xl AT4 diesel with Supercruise in that green color with the new grey interior.
I have doubts about Supercruise being offered in the Z71 and AT4 trims, but I'd settle for at least adaptive cruise which to date hasn't been available on those trims either. I refuse to buy a replacement vehicle without that feature.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have doubts about Supercruise being offered in the Z71 and AT4 trims, but I'd settle for at least adaptive cruise which to date hasn't been available on those trims either. I refuse to buy a replacement vehicle without that feature.
You may be right. The literature says LT and RST will have it in addition to higher trims. I'm hoping the AT4 being a yukon has it.

shekmark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could be tempered to upgrade if I could get super cruise or adaptive cruise. Road in my friends F150 with and its awesome. Really cool that it warns him if he takes his eyes off the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts