need opinion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dwmmatt23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im starting to get the need for a four door now, so i was thinking about seeing if i could find anybody that might want to trade or might even sell my 2door to get a 2001+ four door tahoe. what do you guys think i might get for my truck, value wise either selling or trading on craigslist or something? here is what mine has as of now:

its a 99 tahoe LS, power everything, 5.7l 4x4, 105k, full service done (oil, all fluids flushed and changed, full tune up, fuel pump replaced) 6'' pro comp lift, 35'' toyo AT tires on 20'' chrome centerlines, full billet grill & bowtie with brand new crystal clear headlights and turn signals, brute force air intake, hyper programmer, dual flowmaster exhaust, clarion dvd player, sirius sat player, viper 2 way paging alarm with remote start, newer rear end, newer brakes with slotted rotors, a ton of new stuff and all maintence done, have every reciept spent on it since it was brand new. i know theres some im forgetting

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a shame to get rid of such a beautiful 2dr. Wanna trade me for my 4dr? lol :D

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I don't know the value but I'd almost guarantee that someone here would trade you for that beast. Great looking 2 door!

OP
OP
dwmmatt23

dwmmatt23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i put it on ebay to see what i can get for it, item #160391052942. im also going to post it for trade on here in the 2000-2006 section. man i really hate to have it go cause i have always wanted one so bad but i need a family four door more than my toy:emotions122:

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
well i put it on ebay to see what i can get for it, item #160391052942. im also going to post it for trade on here in the 2000-2006 section. man i really hate to have it go cause i have always wanted one so bad but i need a family four door more than my toy:emotions122:

I know the feeling man.. that's exactly why I drive my 4 door NBS.

zman022089

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
4dr

I love my 4DR. All my buddies mad fun of me for having a soccar mom go getter and once on beefed it up i was pullin out my buddie's jeep, F150, durango. Nuthing wrong with goin big. "Go big or go home". :)

OP
OP
dwmmatt23

dwmmatt23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you think $9k is a good price to let it go for? got a guy that wants to fly out to pick it up this weekend for $9k, ive got alot more into it but theres gonna be no way i can get back what its really worth

TIM Z

DMAX Power
Reaction score
do you think $9k is a good price to let it go for? got a guy that wants to fly out to pick it up this weekend for $9k, ive got alot more into it but theres gonna be no way i can get back what its really worth

If you can get 9 grand in todays economy jump on it.

We always put so much time/money in our vehicles and never get it back in return.

i think for 9000 grand your doing great. On a trade in you would be lucky to get half that.

Not what we like to hear but its the way it is these days.

Only someone who REALLY wants your tahoe will pay you asking price.

Good luck bud! Ive seen some really clean 03 - up tahoes/yukons for between 9,000 and up.

OP
OP
dwmmatt23

dwmmatt23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think for 9000 grand your doing great. On a trade in you would be lucky to get half that.

Good luck bud! Ive seen some really clean 03 - up tahoes/yukons for between 9,000 and up.

yea i got offered a high of $3600 from a dealer for a trade in. i was like your gonna put a price tag of $12k on it and sell it cause you can finance somebody. but i have found some great deals on some 03+ tahoes so the $9k im getiing will be great towards one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts