Need Links and bushings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Found what was clunking underneath my truck. Pass side End link snapped off. What you guys recommend replacement?

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha.....

You welcome.

I did find it strange though.... you asking......

LOL.

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Well, i wanted to see what people are using. Moog dosent have anything listed. But then again they didnt have nothing listed for ball joints either

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sumo can you shoot me of how your rear swaybar sits?? If its pointing toward the ground and not parallel you can slap the rear djm endlink kit on it will bring it parallel to the ground and now I have the zerks inside the rear kit so you can grease them up.

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Sumo can you shoot me of how your rear swaybar sits?? If its pointing toward the ground and not parallel you can slap the rear djm endlink kit on it will bring it parallel to the ground and now I have the zerks inside the rear kit so you can grease them up.

Rear seems to be fine. Its the front that need attention.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
thougth it was the rear that broke.

im actaully doing a truck today ill be going to the store to pick up his front ones i ordered. Did you use spindles or springs to lower the front because that will make a difference on height used.

I use the fixed design but the adjustable endlinks for those that are planning to lower with springs or drop struts later.

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Yea Tony. Its front and i done spindles. Are there ones to accomodate the Betech setup?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts