Need help with finding info on this front grill ASAP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ava.cop.out

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Need help with finding info on this front grill ASAP found a couple close but not exact please any that knows anything help a brother out, please My truck got hit on Friday trying to make it come out 10x better after this happened hit from behind I was stopped and he said he was doing 20km/h I think more like 40km/h

2012-chevrolet-avalanche-front-grille (1).jpg

bigrhino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got back from driving from NYC to GA. and back. One driver "me". 17 hours their, 16 hours back. 1889.1 miles. Ran over blown out truck tires in GA. which scratched my lower left quarter panel. I swear GA. needs to get a clean up crew for I85 I mean Blown out truck tires were everywhere.

OP
OP
A

Ava.cop.out

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I found the owner of the truck from that first pic. We talked on Facebook and he pointed me in a few directions think I got close to it working out a deal on ebay with the seller as I speak don't think I found the exact one but close enough

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reveita42