Need Help! Starting Problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Blazer383

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new on here and i need some help. I've got a 1994 2 door blazer fullsize. So heres the problem, I was driving down a gravel road and the truck spudered a bit and died. I went to go and start it again and it wouldn't turn over. So i waited about 10 min and tried again and it fired right up and drove fine. The next time i went to start it, it would just turn over and wouldn't start. After a little looking around i figured i would test the distributor. I replaced it and still nothing. I ended up pouring gas into the throttle body to get it home. I then replaced the fuel pump/strainer and it fired up after that. I went to move it after supper and it wouldn't start again. I checked the injectors and they wouldn't spray at all. So then i replaced the injectors and it fired up right after and ran fine. And when i went to start it again, you guessed it, it didn't start. This is how far i have gotten and don't know what to do. I have a hunch that it is electrical problems any help or advice would be appreciated. Its got a 5.7 with a 383 stroker kit

OP
OP

94Blazer383

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No I haven't checked the ignition circuits yet(maybe this wekend) but thanks for the advice.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmly

Latest posts