Need Center Cap Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joshin33

Reaction score
So here is the deal. I took my replica 22" wheels to discount tire so they could swap TPMS sensors. When putting them back on, one of their employees didn't pay attention to the tabs that keep the center caps from spinning (not the ones that lock on but the ones that keep them in place so they match up with the spokes). Anyway, he broke them so now they just spin. Discount tire said they would replace them but I am a month in and they swear non of their vendors have the caps. He even looked them up online but then that vendor said they don't have them.

Any ideas on where to get these? They are 22" Silverado SS reps. Pic of the wheels on my Tahoe below. If I can find someone who has them in stock I'm going to give DT their number and tell them to order them. Obviously I can find them on Ebay but I will need an actual company for DT to order them.

Attachments

• SLP Tips Installed 2 10-27-14.jpg
    SLP Tips Installed 2 10-27-14.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited: