SOLD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onebadsss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulled this from my 2006 Escalade to install my Kenwood Excelon DNX693S. It works perfectly, no button paint wear at all and the 6-Disc CD changer works perfectly as well. Comes with the OEM GPS antenna, OEM GM Nav Map DVD and I'm also throwing in a Bose Lux amp (needed if you want to install this in a non-lux truck). Disclaimer: the amp is not from my Escalade, I bought it from a local guy parting out a 2004 Esky who claimed everything worked fine but I haven't personally tested it. I assume it works fine but can't guarantee that like I can with the rest of the components that came from my own vehicle.

Price is $500 shipped (paypal only and I'll eat the 3% fee) to the Lower 48. This is a package deal so please don't bother asking if I'll separate, thanks.

UfaVL2X.png

u3E4sfl.png

MCAT069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Considering offers, would like this stuff gone, lol
All I need is the head unit, mine died in the Suburban I did the lux upgrade on. Let me know if you deside that you do want to separate items.

OP
OP
Onebadsss

Onebadsss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All I need is the head unit, mine died in the Suburban I did the lux upgrade on. Let me know if you deside that you do want to separate items.
Rest of the stuff is pretty much useless without the Head Unit so I'd need a pretty compelling offer for it separately. Feel free to PM your offer...

OP
OP
Onebadsss

Onebadsss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone wants just the Head Unit I'll separate that for $250 shipped. Or $325 shipped for the Head Unit & GPS antenna...

OP
OP
Onebadsss

Onebadsss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$350 shipped for the whole package and I'll have the Nav Unit unlocked for you so it'll drop right in and "marry" itself to your NBS truck/SUV! No "theftlock activated" messages to worry about!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Onebadsss

Onebadsss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump, would like to move this stuff before Sunday since I'll be out of state for training for a week...

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am watching this item closely on ebay. When my funds come in, which should be around the 7th of July, hopefully, I'll shoot you an offer if it's still available. In the mean time, I'll be doing research to see if it'll fit in my express.

OP
OP
Onebadsss

Onebadsss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am watching this item closely on ebay. When my funds come in, which should be around the 7th of July, hopefully, I'll shoot you an offer if it's still available. In the mean time, I'll be doing research to see if it'll fit in my express.
Thanks for the head's up. To be honest I'm hoping to move this well before July 7th so why not just make me an offer now and pay thru PayPal wth a CC and ensure you get the goods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE