NBS Belltech Spindle Lowering Kit 2" front/3-4" rear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homedic3181

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had this kit on my 2004 Tahoe Z71 since the beginning of August and just took it off yesterday. I just decided I wanted to raise my truck back up again. I am certainly not a lowering type of guy. The kit includes the front steering knuckles (spindles), rear coil springs, coil spring spacers, shock extenders and rear bump stops. You can use your stock shocks with this kit. All parts are in used but excellent condition having seen only 3 months of use and never a winter. With this kit on my measurements were 33 1/4" to the fender lip in the front and 33 1/2" in the rear to the fender lip. The handling characteristics with this kit were excellent and the ride wasn't bad at all.

$400 OBO shipped to your door, can go less for local pickup (07869)
Also willing to do local trades for a set of Ford Keys and spacers, bull or brush guards.

Attachments

• dropkit.jpg
    dropkit.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 31

alxs210

Reaction score
I've had this kit on my 2004 Tahoe Z71 since the beginning of August and just took it off yesterday. I just decided I wanted to raise my truck back up again. I am certainly not a lowering type of guy. The kit includes the front steering knuckles (spindles), rear coil springs, coil spring spacers, shock extenders and rear bump stops. You can use your stock shocks with this kit. All parts are in used but excellent condition having seen only 3 months of use and never a winter. With this kit on my measurements were 33 1/4" to the fender lip in the front and 33 1/2" in the rear to the fender lip. The handling characteristics with this kit were excellent and the ride wasn't bad at all.

$400 OBO shipped to your door, can go less for local pickup (07869)
Also willing to do local trades for a set of Ford Keys and spacers, bull or brush guards.

Do the torsion keys still play a part when you use spindles?

ludvball

Reaction score
I might be interested. I live in Annapolis, MD. How much would you want if we met halfway?

OP
OP
H

homedic3181

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ludvball, wouldn't exactly consider Annapolis local pick up. Even half way is a hundred miles from where I am located. The difference in what you'd pay with shipping vs gas money is maybe 10-15 dollars

ludvball

Reaction score
Apparently I can't send PM's until my post count is 10. It says my post count is 2, but I know it is more. LOL Can you PM me a way to contact you. I am interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gator Aggie