NBS 3/5.5 Full Custom Lowering Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am switching things up and going to sell my lowering kit and rims. I have the full kit from tony, plus helper bags.

It is the DJM arms in front with DJM shocks, TB springs in back with Belltech Street Performance shocks. Airlift helper bags in the coils. DJM Hardware relocation kit as well. This is a full set up to get you lower to the ground. Ive had 4 different set ups on the truck, and this one is hands down the best riding and handling kit ive had. Its like the truck is on rails. Ive gotten compliments on how nice it rides for being lowered on 24s.

I installed everything in the front last spring, March 2011 and I only have about 5000 miles on everything. The rear coils,bags and Belltech shocks were installed in March 2012 and they only have about 2000 miles on them.

I also have the adjustable panhard bar that was about $150 that i would include for $75 extra

With the helper bags, I have about $1100 in this kit. You can get it new without the bags for around $925, i would be willing to let it all go for $825 shipped OBO and it includes everything plus the bags. So you are saving yourself basically $200.

I would also be willing to take some money off if you have some spacers for stock coils, shocks for 3-4" lift,a body lift, or a set of LTZ 20s or another decent 20" rim.

Here is how the truck sits
From when it was new
2011-03-17_12-37-08_405.jpg
2011-03-17_12-35-45_575.jpg

num6.jpg
num2.jpg

Last edited:

loho16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
suspension

He I saw your post about your suspension for sale. I have a few questions.

I am interested in the whole kit. I may not need the helper bags cause I do not have autoride but I may add a compressor for the heck of it.

Are you selling your wheels as well? Let me know if you are and a price as well. Also I am in talks with a guy who has the 5 spoke ltz wheels that caome on the nnbs vehicles.

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang, hate to see you sell everything but this is a good deal for whoever gets the kit.

OP
OP
N

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He I saw your post about your suspension for sale. I have a few questions.

I am interested in the whole kit. I may not need the helper bags cause I do not have autoride but I may add a compressor for the heck of it.

Are you selling your wheels as well? Let me know if you are and a price as well. Also I am in talks with a guy who has the 5 spoke ltz wheels that caome on the nnbs vehicles.

Ya I just kind of got the itch to change it up..Ive had it this way for a few years and kinda sick of it..its not a forsure thing yet, but if the price is right and i can get rid of everything to get the new stuff, then i will do it..probably regret it though haha

the bags have nothing to do with autoride...i have them ran through the license plate holes..i keep about 10 psi in them as it really helps out the ride. also when pulling a trailer i just air them up and it doesnt sag in the rear..

Ya i am selling the wheels as well. I was thinking 1500 for them? they are in real good shape, no curb rash or anything..only thing is we got some acid rain and on 2 of the wheels the brake dust dripped and stained a few small spots, but its hard to notice if you dont know its there..the other 2 are in great shape

M Hankel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow sorry to hear you're selling the kit. You're truck was a major inspiration to lower mine. GLWS man.

Mike

OP
OP
N

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks man..i do love it but i just think its time for a change..im bored of it and would rather drive my grand am lol..im still deciding...i got offered a set of LTZ 20s with new nitto 420s on them and like 600 cash for my 24s..i could flip those easier than selling my rims i think..they might be too small for me to run but maybe i will like them

Vinniety

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i will take the bags if you are willing to split. One of my bags got a whole in it and i wouldn't mind another one in inventory just in case something like that happens again. Let me know.

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
Would love to get your wheels too! haha... but you're so far away from me. Ive noticed that alot of good deals I come across happen to be like across the country.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TopekaPat