Nb from tn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hambone

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg hi all. Hambone here. I have a 2000 Tahoe z71 limited with all the options except heated seats. I'm getting a new ride soon and it's time to do some mods to my Tahoe. Going with rough country 6 in lift and hostile wheels. Gmt400 is all stock except I put a Yakima roof rack and Denali head rest in it. I've have the truck for 4 years and it has been a great daily! I picked it up in ky on a Sunday after rolling my k5 into a river. I miss my k5 but I have to say I am very please with this Tahoe. I hope to get so great advise from you fine folks here!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hambone

Hambone

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
1989 k5 rolled in river. Tow truck pulled it out and I drove it home.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

OP
OP
Hambone

Hambone

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I do to. Here is a pic after I stripped down all the damaged parts. I was going to fix it but a guy made me a offer I couldn't refuse!image.jpeg

RED TAHOE LS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's one nice ride, very rare and :welcome:to the forum. What part on TN are you from ? I grew up in the early 50's in Elizabethton TN. I'm looking for a factory set of OEM running boards, any help ? Good luck.
David g........................:)

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Both rides nice. Good luck with the new mods. Should be a mean looking OBS jacked up that high.

OP
OP
Hambone

Hambone

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks red! I'm right outside of Knoxville on watts bar lake. There is a local junk yard I frequent that has a lot of tahoes and burbs. I think I saw a set of running boards on one. My next off day I plan on going over to get a center console out of a Denali. The guy is very reasonable. I purchased Denali leather head rest for 20 bucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE