Nav cursor prob.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arctic98z

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I installed an OEM nav unit the other day. Everything was working great until this morning. I noticed the cursor is now stuck and points to the east. My vehicle is tracking on GPS and moves along the map, but according to the GPS, I am always heading east?? Any ideas? My mirror compass reads correctly. Thanks!

Sean

Redline5004

Reaction score
Check the setting. You can either have it set ti true north, which won't turn the cursor, or real time, which is the direction you are heading.

OP
OP
Arctic98z

Arctic98z

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've tried that. It was tracking fine, turning the map with my vehicle, then just stopped. Now it thinks my vehicle is always heading east. Even when I change the map settings to always face north, it shows my cursor facing east. It follows streets ok, just looks like I'm driving sideways and backwards (unless I'm going east of course :p ) Any other thoughts?

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
take out the disc and re-insert it i had the same problem thought i broke sumtin i would drive in anydirection but instead of the cursor point moving forward the side would be moving forward like the trucc was still turning crazy system!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittyboop0510