My Ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
byrds6

byrds6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Not bad for an 07 with 91k on it when I got it. She has a few dings here and there which would be expected other than where they are lol. I believe the entire drive train is good now that I got the squeal and the PS hose replaced. Ive put synthetic in it and changed the plugs. The tranny fluid is still a nice pink. The biggest issues is one of the headrest DVD screens doesnt come on and the CD player will not read through a whole disk. Will only go about half way so I made MP3 disks so I still get 40 songs per. Cosmetically speaking the four door windows appear to have scratches from it going up and down but nothing that kills me atm. The drivers taillight is cracked but ordered a new one already.

OP
OP
byrds6

byrds6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, eventually Ill have a few of the cosmetics taken care of. The small dings I may never worry about. The DVD and CD will be a good while considering the cost and the fact I have six kids lol. One day Ill do a lot of things lol. I actually really like it so I have plenty of time. When they stop making parts for it is when I figure I wont want it anymore. Either then or when gas is really too expensive to afford because everything to include SUVs are getting 50mpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM