My RCSB SS Clone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well that sucks man! With that said, however, starting with a complete truck may make the task a bit easier and less costly in the long run.

very true, but surely not as fun. I enjoy the long builds...

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What happened with re-assembley? Awesome your daughter likes to Modd with ya! How did you do it? P/U none the less!

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Looking foward either way, remember your orignal ride and I AM FAN OF YOUR WORK AND STYLE

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What happened with re-assembley? Awesome your daughter likes to Modd with ya! How did you do it? P/U none the less!

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Looking foward either way, remember your orignal ride and I AM FAN OF YOUR WORK AND STYLE

Thanks brother, I appreciate that. If you liked the old crew cab, this one will be similar, but much more sleeker and lower.

Re-assembly is a long story. The truck was completely off the frame being put back together, and there were too many small pieces missing to fit the cab to the frame that it jsut wasnt feasible to make it happen, just easier with starting on a new truck and not trying to piece together an old one.

So, im in the market for an 03-07 classic RCSB, rebuilt title ok, wrecked, i don't care. It'll all be the shizz once we're done! :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got any leads at all on the project vehicle??

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not yet Jacob. waiting to go to the auctions with a friend.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Soooooooooo... bumping up an old thread. :secret:

Going to look at a new platform for the project. A 2007 RCSB Silvy. If I score it this weekend (Sunday), it will be the FASTEST built SS-Clone on the planet, lol.

I literally have ALL the SS Cladding, Brand new, OEM, sitting in storage. Have the 5/7 drop kit, and even the 3pc Intros. This truck will go from stock glory to slammed on 22s and cladded in about 2 weeks.... Mwahahhahahhaha! I'm giddy!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:popcorn: What color is this potential purchase??

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:popcorn: What color is this potential purchase??

black...

going to concentrate on building my old crewcab cloned. I bought my old Intro's back from the guy I sold them too. They were in horrible shape tho. Chrome was pealing, pitted, bubbling, you name it. The centers were shot as well. Got them at an UNREAL DEAL (Timmy knows). So, I am having them blasted and powdercoated. Probably gloss black inners/outers and matte black centers... maybe gray or red lipstick. Decisions. I literally have everything ready to bolt on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALCLSC1989