My poor ESKY...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well... last week, at 7:30 am... my truck got hit.

I was on my way to the PD to pick up an unmarked car to go to County Court when I came up behind a blue chevy impala that appeared to be having a difficult time staying within its travel lane.

I was in the center highway lane... amd that car was in the outside lane... Every few seconds... the car would swerve into my lane theb violently swerve back into its proper lane.

As a police officer... I carefully pulled up to see if the operator was ok..and the lil lady appeared to ve fighting to control the car. Closer inspection showed that the car had been in multiple collisions... (wait for the pics.)

Anyways... Having observed what I did... I opted tofall back and not pass. A mile or so down the road...we approached a trafic light. Once she stopped I used the oportunity to get ahead of her.

Here is where I get screwed... The light turns green and the car in front of me is slow to pull out...as we creep thru the intersection... I watch (via right mirror) this lady literally turn into the right side of my truck...

Instantly my truck rocks...and i basically start cutting over to the shoulder so we can do the whole CRASH thing.

I get out of my truck...badge and gun on my hip and I walk over to make sure she is ok... the lady is clearly not all there.... she confirms she is fine...and I ask a guy at the business to call the local pd...

I begin walking around her car...and I cant help but feel my bp going up... WTF IS THIS CAR DOING ON THE ROAD is all I can think....

Then she gets out and looks at my trk and says... ITS NOT THAT BAD....

At this point... I lose it... (no admission as to what exactly I said...but she started crying)

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Now for some pics.

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

HER CAR: keep in mind 99% of it was like this when she hit me. Her contact area with my trk is driver fender and driver side mirror....which were already F'D up.

Also...

Her first real comment to me was; "this is my third accident this....."

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

ybu7eru9.jpg

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

ema2u8eq.jpg

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

rymaduhu.jpg

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

e6umy7uv.jpg

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

ne2ubuhe.jpg

Close up....

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

And now...for pics of my trk...

I know it does not look thad bad... but..she hit my wheel... climbed it... messed up the quarter...came down across the right rear door...and busted the running board. There is also a noise coming from the right rear wheel now.... :(

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

e2u2uta7.jpg

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

yvy2uren.jpg

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

zete6u3y.jpg

BEen taking guesses on my fb page at the cost of repair... I guessed 3500... others are as high as 6500 because of the white diamond pearl...

Either way... the police..as well as my ins co have put liability on her.... during her statement...she denied striking my truck...but was nice enough to say that she was "unable to control her car and IT hit my truck."

Yesssss... she really did.

Final good news... she did still have good insurance at the time of the crash...

Anyways... thats my week.

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

amtrucker22

Reaction score
White diamond pearl is the hard to match. Make sure you go with a good reputable body shop and not the cheesey cheapo that her insurance will want to send you to. I had a 02 white diamond that had to get the front bumper replaced and 1 fender replaced. Paint, parts, and labor at what I consider one of the best shops in our town was about 6500 (we live in a cheap area).

Good luck!

Gatorlac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and she's still on the road LOL

cant believe she went that far up on the side of your truck and I don't understand why these old people don't get their licenses suspended...

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
White diamond pearl is the hard to match. Make sure you go with a good reputable body shop and not the cheesey cheapo that her insurance will want to send you to. I had a 02 white diamond that had to get the front bumper replaced and 1 fender replaced. Paint, parts, and labor at what I consider one of the best shops in our town was about 6500 (we live in a cheap area).

Good luck!

Im using a high end classic restoration shop. Def not using the ins co choices.

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

and she's still on the road LOL

cant believe she went that far up on the side of your truck and I don't understand why these old people don't get their licenses suspended...

she rode that 22 right up the side. And she is only 40... yeahhhhh... thats right. lol.

crack is whack.

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will be going in next week. Thanks man.

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. Lol I never got an unmarked to take to court! District or county that's some B.S. lol

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to transport juvenile victim and mother to court... thats the only reason I was gettig the unmarked. Its shorter for me to go straight to court.

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia