MY Fender Flare fell off...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spencer2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3m Stripe off wheel is your best bet to get the stuff off goo gone sucks balls and doesnt get anything off. Stripe off wheel and you are done in 10 minutes

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
definitely strip off wheel but youll also need the air tool to do it lol send me pics of that girl in your avatar and ill do it for ya you just gotta come to chicago :)

Spencer2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
definitely strip off wheel but youll also need the air tool to do it lol send me pics of that girl in your avatar and ill do it for ya you just gotta come to chicago :)

My dewalt 18 volt drill worked great as long as you keep it on the low speed setting

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually just got done awhile ago. Think I'm going to re-fit all four now!

I didn't use the eraser wheel. Just my thumbnail and brillo. Finished it off with Goo B Gone. I just need to go to home depot and get self tapping screws. 3m tape is holding up nicely!

Just dropped off my Rims to get re-powdered coated. Hopefully next week they will be remounted on. I can stop looking so GHETTO!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmyC