MY Fender Flare fell off...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They only thing that saved it was the two screws...I was on the Garden State and a guy flagged me down THANK GOD.

I figure, new screws, 3m body tape.

Would GOO BE GONE be good to take off old tape residue...any other recommendations?

My truck looked so ***** ghetto this weekend b/w 2 diff sets of rims and a missing FF!

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
****** luck! at least you didnt lose it or run it over.

****** luck...well I was cut off mid week bu sum ****** **** and I hit the median! Out of nowhere in the rain comes from an Off street onto a main road. No turn-signal at all either which doesn't help. My wheels locked up and I slammed on the breaks AIR HORN blasting. She never sped up or nothing....Boom median bounce off I catch up to her at a red a light screaming at her. I feel my rim and I'm furious...all she says is sorry and takes off. I followed her and called my rents to see if it was ok to call the cops and they said no bc of insurance and stuff!

I feel now that was wrong...I should have called. ***** left the scene of the accident!

So then the next day I go all the way to freeport to get my rims fixed and I get pulled over by an Undercover cop. Screaming at me for my tints (saying I can shoot him throw my windows), headlight covers, B/U Camera (cuz its drilled thru my license plate, my LED light bar was illegal. Made me put my truck in reverse to make sure it was for B/U. I handed him a PBA card and he got more mad. He marked them all up and my drivers license. Says next time hes gonna give me 6 tickets!

01TX_Tahoe

Semper Fi
Reaction score
WOW! were you at least speeding or something to get pulled over?? that cop HAD to been in a bad mood or something to hit you for all that... THAT SUCKS!!!

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn man thought my luck sucked... id ****** if i wrecked my 8s

I was livid, I called her every derogatory name you can call a female with a few puns in b/w.

I got the rims back from the wheel place. Look ok,,but they are bent, not to bad hope they dont effect the ride so I dont have to order new ones.

I dont feel comfortable treating the bends it will make the metal weaker.

But if the ride is Fubarred I wil fix the bends and put those rims in the rear b/c there is a meatier tire on back.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

WOW! were you at least speeding or something to get pulled over?? that cop HAD to been in a bad mood or something to hit you for all that... THAT SUCKS!!!

Absolutely not! I do 55mph..thats my crusing speed also when the Hoe is most fuel effecient.

We made eye contact, I was on the right he was on the far left (3rd lane) he actually had to slow down to pull me over.

A-hole is the word!

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Back on track,

best way to install my FF?

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Here comes another cop thread.... Sorry bout your bad luck man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnQSmith