My 99 tahoe system build thread... Pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you setup remote batteries like that?? Just connect them to the main battery or run a separate alternator lead?? Any diagrams?? I've seen a bunch like that here and I'm kinda curious.

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you setup remote batteries like that?? Just connect them to the main battery or run a separate alternator lead?? Any diagrams?? I've seen a bunch like that here and I'm kinda curious.

nope just run the power wire off the front battery and fuse it in the front and in the back b4 the battery, im running dual 0/1 ga to the rear batts then dual to the amp and dual grounds off the amp :) got some blocks cnc machined ill post pics of those when i get home later

qlc1964

qlc1964
Reaction score
i would have drilled through the fire wall. does the carpet have a
bulge in it wire the wire is coming up?

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a little but you cant really tell with the floor mat there

and give me some looseness lol i havent done a real install like this in like 4 years! im a little squeeky but its all coming back to me lol

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jesus 4'15s? My buddy had 2 15 X's that made my balls rattle. Then he went deeper with 4 15'in JBL's jesus ******* christ...When you go 28s i guess all is extreme! GL

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep my homie who died a few years ago had a motto "go big or go home" just keepin on what he started, he had his own rim/stereo custom shop. im actually painting his tahoe that his brother now owns ill post pics its a 03 i think and is dropped like 4/6" and got lambos on it with 24s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMT800Lover