My 01 tahoe ssv disguised as an escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Im James from Sylvan Lake Canada. I have on 01 police 4x4 tahoe ssv. But it looks like an 02 escalade did the full escalade conversion all the way around. Switched barn doors for escalade hatch. Easy to do on 01s everything is still all on 12volt and wires are ran for everything. And it has a custom front clip (cowl hood , grill ,and body kit front bumper) Everything else is stock off an 02 escalade except the Gionanna 23s on hankook 305 40 23 that fit perfect..

I have both of those trucks, the Escalade hatch fits the 01 Tahoe's barn doors with no problem?

OP
OP
23sonthetahoe

23sonthetahoe

Reaction score
Ya I just cut the hinges off the body, drilled 1 hole above tail lights on ether side for the lift gate supports and drilled for holes for the top hinge bolts and done. All the wiring I matched colors everything works. I think theres a couple I dont have hooked up from escalade side. The rear wiper was shaved already so that helped my cause.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Ya I just cut the hinges off the body, drilled 1 hole above tail lights on ether side for the lift gate supports and drilled for holes for the top hinge bolts and done. All the wiring I matched colors everything works. I think theres a couple I dont have hooked up from escalade side. The rear wiper was shaved already so that helped my cause.
Hear this @Cattivo? Your turn now:D.

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Would you be able to take a few pics with the lift gate open for me so I can see where you drilled the holes?...those damn barn doors drive me crazy because I can't see who's behind me...only good thing about barn doors, is the morons who drive behind me with their brights on but I have some nice LED's mounted on my rear bumper to quickly teach them a lesson lol

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kchaga1978