Mod for making both tail light bulbs illuminate when brake is pressed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trilla_one

Reaction score
As the title says

Seeing if anyone knows of a simple way of accomplishing this. Been looking at upgrading the tails lately but I actually like the oems and think this would be a nice mod. This guy has done it but i'm not too keen on the trailer harness

Scrappycrow

Reaction score
I'm going to be implementing this in my newly-acquired '13. It won't be via trailer modules, but via micro relays. I haven't delved into the wiring sufficiently to know how I'm going to approach it, whether plug-and-play harness (which requires obtaining appropriate connectors) or via tapping into wires (emphatically not via Scotchloks).

If the connectors are readily available new and there are enough folks interested in a plug-and-play setup, I would be up for producing & selling them. I've done this for other mods for other vehicles and I usually make just enough to not quite supply enough for demand, so as not to end up with extras on hand for what is essentially a niche product.

I have no timeline for this, but it probably won't be within the next month.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts